The mission of the Code Enforcement Department is to enforce the codes of the Village to promote, protect and improve the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of the Village of Mount Morris.
Code Enforcement Services
- Process applications and issue permits for Building, Plumbing, Electric, Signs, Tree Removal, On Street Dumpster, Demolition and Erosion Control
- Accept submittals for Boards, including; Planning, Zoning and Architectural & Historic Review
- Perform inspections for construction compliance and fire safety
- Investigate complaints pertaining to construction, zoning and property maintenance. When warranted, issue violations.
- Maintains Department records.
Deadlines for Board submittals and meeting dates are posted on the Village Calendar.
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
|Louis Stein||Code Enforcement Officer||(585) 721-2857|